Clairvaux Manifesto

I wanted to share something a bit different today. My good friend and teacher Kirk Bartha had the opportunity to be on TV today and share about his book. I first met Kirk when he traveled to Newfoundland back in 2005 and I've had the privilege of hearing him speak several times since then. He has probably had the biggest spiritual impact on me of any person I've ever known, other than the Lord Himself. I had the honor of attending his book launch celebration at Victory Church in St. John's and I'd encourage you all to check out the book. I trust it will be as much of a blessing to you as it was to me.

Here is a link to Kirk speaking on TV. It's long and the hosts are a bit goofy, but Kirk used the opportunity to share his heart for God.

Get a copy of "Clairvaux Manifesto" at Chapters

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bud, nice to stumble onto this... Stand strong and carry on. Kirk

Post a Comment